2020 CanAm Finale – CANCELLED

The CanAm Finale has been cancelled.
 
Martin will be sending out an email soon

The boats are fine to stay at the club until border restrictions are lifted.

If restrictions do not lift, I will move the boats to my yard and hold them there until we figure out travel details.

Today I am starting the process of packing up those boats that were not going North this summer to bring to my yard for storage.

Contact me directly for any questions concerns
 
Tony Pocklington
[at][dot]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.